5 Best React JS Courses Online (2020)
The React job opportunities are rising rapidly, as companies like Walmart, Netflix, Facebook, and all likewise are using React for their websites. Now you might be wondering where to learn React JS!
To quench your prying, we have rounded up the best available online courses to learn React JS below. So, without further ado, let’s check out our selection and get a detailed insight into these courses.
This React-based course is expertly created and instructed by highly professional web developer Maximilian Schwarzmüller. He is a gem of a teacher when it comes to web development teaching. He prepared the lessons from scratch and conferred them so lucidly that they are easy to follow along from beginners to experts.
– With this course, you can learn ReactJS from scratch
– Maximilian Schwarzmüller arranged the course syllabus in very easy order
– This is course will teach you all bits and pieces of ReactJS
Duration: 41 hours
This course will walk you through the ins and outs of React development. You’ll find this course on the famous e-learning platform Coursera. It is prepared and offered by the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Jogesh K. Muppala, the assistant professor of the same university made and directed this course brilliantly.
– This course is perfect for those who aspire to master web development with React
– It introduces you to the use of React-strap for designing React applications
– It will also teach you the usage of Redux, which will enable you to design a combined app with React and Redux
– Graded programming quizzes and assignments will strengthen your fundamentals of understanding
Duration: 43 hours
This is another popular online React course on Udemy. This course is loaded with a detailed discussion of every feature of React. Additionally, myriads of tips and tricks of React are also included. It is created and presented by John Smilga. He’s another well-known figure in the web development world.
– It covers each feature of React
– Each lecture is very rich with scads of practical resources
– Once you’ve enrolled in this course, you’ll get lifetime access to the available resources
Duration: 46 hours
This course will share with you the basic insights into the React mechanisms. Within just 7 hours, it covers all the necessary aspects you need to know about React.
– This course incorporates all the necessary aspects required for the basics of React
– All the lectures very briefly yet clearly put forth the lessons
– You get expert support from the teacher
– You can build your network by connecting to other students while still learning
Duration: 7 hours
This is another Udemy course on React, yet it is exceptional amongst them all with delivering the fundamentals of React within a very short time. By spending just 5 hours with this course, you’ll learn to craft functional and striking web applications with React.
– 5 hours of unalloyed lesson plan effectively round off the fundamentals of React
– This course is very effective for beginner web developers
– You’ll receive a certificate of completion at the end of this 5-hour course
Duration: 5 hours
In conclusion, if you are interested in becoming a web developer in the future, learning React JS is indispensable for you. If you haven’t done any React related courses yet, don’t wait any longer and start with one of the courses that we’ve mentioned above.