Got Any Questions?
Get in touch via email
One of the most famous frameworks for implementing machine learning algorithms is Tensorflow. Tensorflow was developed and released by Google in 2015. It is a frameworks for building artificial neural networks. If you have been waiting to learn deep learning, your day has come. We have compiled six of the best TensorFlow courses that will give you in-depth knowledge on this topic. Let us take a look at the TensorFlow courses now.
If you are interested in building AI-scaled programs, then this course is perfect for you. This course is designed especially for teaching you the usage of Tensorflow, which is an open-source program. This course will also teach you how to build various models using TensorFlow to implement in real life. 40% of the students who enrolled in this course got to start a new career. Again, 43% of the students got a tangible career benefit, while 12% got a raise in their salary. That shows how useful this course can be! However, if you lack in-depth knowledge about deep learning, it is recommended that you take their deep learning specialization course first.
– The best practices for TensorFlow
– How to train a neural network
– How to build a basic neural network
– How to use convolutions
– Implementation of Tensorflow in solving realistic problems
This course will take approximately 30 hours to complete.
This course will walk you through the ins and outs of React development. You’ll find this course on the famous e-learning platform Coursera. It is prepared and offered by the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Jogesh K. Muppala, the assistant professor of the same university made and directed this course brilliantly.
– This course is perfect for those who aspire to master web development with React
– It introduces you with the use of React-strap for designing React applications
– It will also teach you the usage of Redux, which will enable you to design a combined app with React and Redux
– Graded programming quizzes and assignments will strengthen your fundamentals of understanding
Duration: 43 hours
This TensorFlow course is a specialization course that will teach you how to build various models using the most famous open-source program TensorFlow. The course starts by giving you an idea of the opportunities AI will let you explore. You will learn to build neural networks. You will learn a lot of cool functions of AI. You will learn how to train an AI to write poetry.
– The core concept of TensorFlow
– Functions of TensorFlow
– Building natural processing systems
– Handling real-world data with TensorFlow
This course will take approximately 4 months to complete if you dedicate 5 hours a week.
This TensorFlow course has been designed by a lazy programmer. The course is very comprehensive and it takes deep dives in many of the important concepts of deep learning. You will learn to create artificial neural networks, and how to develop, enhance, and implement them in real-life situations. This course is not focused on TensorFlow only. However, it will give you an in-depth knowledge of TensorFlow.
– In-depth knowledge of Deep learning
– Coding neural networks from scratch
– To distinguish between the types of neural networks
– Build a neural network using TensorFlow
– Derive back-propagation rule
– Know the terms related to deep learning.
The course has 11 hours of on-demand video.
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of deep learning with TensorFlow. The course is great for beginners as everything will be taught from scratch. You will learn the concepts of neural networks, how to build one, how to manage and implement one in real life. You will learn classification, regression, curve fitting, and minimization of errors.
– Fundamentals of deep learning
– Basics of TensorFlow
– How to build code from scratch using TensorFlow
– Curve fitting
– Minimization of errors
The course is almost 5 weeks long, provided you dedicate 2-4 hours per week.
This TensorFlow course is offered by Google Cloud and it teaches one of the most promising subjects, machine learning using TensorFlow. This course is designed for everyone who has no prior knowledge but wants to start their career as a data scientist. You will start by taking lessons on the fundamentals of machine learning. With time, the lessons will get more challenging. You will learn to code using TensorFlow. Plus, you will learn various models, how to create them, and how to implement them in real life.
– Usage of TensorFlow in machine learning
– Fundamentals of TensorFlow
– Coding using Tensorflow
– Solving various practical problems using TensorFlow
– Building different machine learning models using TensorFlow
The course can be completed in approximately 3 months if you dedicate 4 hours a week to it.
The aforementioned TensorFlow courses are very comprehensive and will provide you everything to get started in this sector. The possibilities are endless. Get started today with one of the courses we mentioned above. We wish you the best of luck on your road to the future!