5 Best Wi-Fi Hacking Courses 2020
This article is dedicated to those who are aiming to learn ethical hacking. There are several online courses available that provide insightful lessons around Wi-Fi hacking. However, as you see a number of similar online courses, finding the right course can be quite confusing. To help you save time, we have researched and reviewed the best wi-fi hacking courses for your convenience. So, without further ado, let’s look at the below list to know more about the Wi-Fi hacking courses and its offerings.
This course does not require much prior programming knowledge. Even though it is a Linux based course you will get acquainted with Linux throughout the course. Without any knowledge of penetration testing and hacking, this course will turn you into a pro ethical hacker afterwards. Hacking networks and connected devices will be a piece of cake. Different levels of practical attacks are included. You can hack and also secure your network after participating in this course.
– This course covers a vast area for ethical hacking that will allow you to hack any Wi-Fi connections as you complete this course
– No prior programming knowledge is required for this course
– However, basic IT knowledge is mandatory
– You will learn to gain entire control over a network and the connected devices
– As you’ll be able to hack, also you’ll get the knowledge to secure your network after completing this course
Duration: 7.5 hours
This Udemy course is sure to ace you in the field of ethical hacking. Already a whopping 337,000+ students enrolled in this course and reviewed this course as one of the best available courses in this field. This course is expertly created and presented by Zaid Sabih who is a professional Ethical Hacker, a computer scientist and the CEO of zSecurity.
Key Learnings –
– With this course, you will learn how to hack Wi-Fi networks and also how to secure your network from being hacked
– The course instructor presents each lesson with in-depth details
– You will get an introduction with the most recent IT security patterns with this course
– After enrolling to this course, you’ll get lifetime access for the available resources
Duration: 14.5 hours
This is another great course of Udemy with a 4.7 rating. It discloses several hacks and knacks of Wi-Fi hacking. This course was also created and is presented by Zaid Sabih, the CEO of zSecurity. When you enroll in this course, you will get full lifetime access to 10 hours of the instructional video, 1 article, and 20 downloadable resources.
– This course offers 70+ comprehensive videos on network hacking
– It will also teach you 2 methods of hacking WPA2-enterprise networks
– Also, 3 methods of hacking captive portals including hotels and airport networks
– As you complete this course, you’ll be able to unlock WPS
Duration: 10 hours
This is a go-to course from Udemy. You will learn everything about hacking from scratch. It will take you to an intermediate level over the course of time. You can level up in your field after taking this course. This course provides content in ethical hacking and penetration testing. It also includes content on Virtual Private Networks (VPN), keeping yourself anonymous with TOR, basic Linux terminal, and so on.
– This course sheds light on everything about hacking from the scratch
– It includes core knowledge of ethical hacking
– It teaches penetration testing
– Also, you’ll learn about creating a virtual hacking environment, attacking networks and breaking passwords
Duration: 24.5 hours
This course ensures that you get to learn penetration testing in the most effective way. It contains all sorts of information before getting into your game. You will have to go through some tests to excel in this field. You will learn how to process announced or unannounced and finally automated or manual testing through this course. You will also get a clear idea about what a pen tester is supposed to use from Wi-Fi to VoIP. The course concludes with the ways you can choose to work with any type of outsourced pen-testing organization.
– This course is about penetration testing
– It teaches several ways to penetrate testing
– Provides knowledge regarding the usage from Wi-Fi to VoIP
– It also runs some impromptu tests and quizzes to keep you going
Duration: 1 hour and 20 minutes
In conclusion, if you possess any interest in Wi-Fi hacking, we think you the above courses are perfect for quenching your interest. So, pick one course from the list that best suits you and get started with your new found passion.